February 1, 2011

Oscars 2011

Its that time of year again and with the announcements of all the nominations for Best Picture, I am both excited and feeling like woah! get on it! movies!

I've seen some, have avoided others and am dieing to see a few more so the next few weeks should be excellent and stimulating. Like I did last year, I'm going to provide a little commentary about each film and what I thought without ruining any of the stories for those of you who are a little slower on the whole getting to the movies thing.

The nominations for Best Picture this year are:

The Kings Speech
Inception
The Fighter
Toy Story 3
Black Swan
The Kids Are All Right
127 Hours
The Social Network
True Grit
Winter's Bone

I've also seen/plan to see some of the films that star the nominees in both the Best Actress/Actor categories because this is my blog and I'll do what I want.

Movie watching begins now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tags