January 9, 2011

White Christmas

As soon as the holiday season started, I was constantly bugging James about watching some holiday movies. He grew up in a HUGE movie family, with tons of organized VHS/DVDs of almost every movie you can think of, so he is no stranger to the Christmas flick.

One pre-holiday weekend, we had the chance to lounge around and watch a favorite of mine--'White Christmas'.



This movie hits closer to home now because James' parents have retired up to Vermont, exactly where this movie takes place. After I make the trip to Boston to spend Christmas with my family I went up to Vermont for a little White Christmas of my own. It was beautiful, as you would expect, and while it didn't really snow while I was there--the two feet that fell in Boston after Christmas was plenty of white for me.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Tags