March 1, 2010

Wish List

Over Christmas I had a 'grab' with some family that I don't see very often. I was given a cousin of mine who I haven't seen in a while but know that she has great style. Instead of going with a traditional J.Crew sweater or a new pair of gloves--I did something a little out of the ordinary. I got her a sweet silver necklace that I knew she could wear with just about anything. Turns out, it was a total hit and not only did she love it but I totally showed up my mother's gift to my other cousin. HA! Take that Mom! So, trust me--I might have worn mismatched socks today buuuut I'd consider myself a pretty decent gift picker outer.

So, since then I've been on the look out for simple jewelry that can be worn everyday but thats UNIQUE! I came across this totally gorgeous Etsy shop and had to share. If your looking for a gift for a special sister, friend, mother or girlfriend these pieces would pretty much look great on anyone.

I come across things like this all the time and bookmark it under 'wish list' in hopes that whoever is thinking of buying me a little something will somehow stumble across this self made guide!





And, just to top it off--look at this perfect little box. I kind of want one of these JUST for the packaging--its genius.



(via elephantine)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tags