March 2, 2010

Oscar Buzz: Precious

Woah.

'Precious' is a seriously gripping film. Very intense, very real--woah.

You guys should definitely check it out--despite its intensity it is very well done and extremely moving.


(via imdb)

However, a word to the wise--do not watch this movie on a train. I decided to spend my travel time from NYC to BOS watching this movie and well, my seat mate wasn't mentally prepared for this film. Perhaps, I should have checked in with this stranger prior to starting it to see if she could handle it. BUT perhaps she should have checked in with me if it was okay to LOOK AT MY SCREEN! Needless to say, it was a little too dramatic for her. She moved her seat and we aren't best friends.

So, don't watch this movie on a train but definitely watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tags