January 5, 2011

2011 FTW!

Hello! I'm back!

Oh, you are probably gone. Have you forgotten about me?

I didn't even mean to be gone but I was and then I was ashamed for quitting this pretty little blog AND THEN I realized that if I missed it it was probably a sign! A sign! A SIGN!

In redesigning this space a little bit and thinking more about why I stopped blogging, I realized (with the help of some wise friends of mine and my supportive thinker boyfriend) that I need to do this for fun! The things I liked to blog about the most are the things I should be, well-- blogging about the most! Sounds easy enough but when you are also trying to put up enough content to keep it interesting you can lose sight of the original goal.

As my tag line reads, I am interested in a whole lot of things, ideas, peoples, places and styles -- this space will continue to be a place to share that but maybe in a little bit more of an organized fashion? Or maybe not.

Either way, I'm starting of 2011 with this blog. I missed sharing the end of my 2010 with you and I have to say I feel like 2011 is going to have some seriously excellent adventures. I have some trips planned, I am starting a class for nursing school in just a few weeks and I have the honor of being a bridesmaid in a wedding of a friend I love.

The blogosphere is full of resolution posts this week and while some might find it a little bit much, I have realized that a little publicity about your goals never hurt anyone and perhaps even helps you hold up your end of the bargain. So my lovely readers, tomorrow I will share with you what I've got cooking for myself in 2011 and maybe you can help!

xo

1 comment:

Tags