August 22, 2010

Cape Cod Livin'

I'm lucky enough to have been able to take 10 days off of work and head to Cape Cod and Martha's Vineyard. If you haven't heard me complain enough about how NYC summer has not felt like summer at all--this Massachusetts vacation definitely did the trick for filling me up with summer fun.







Not only did I get to see my whole family but tons of great friends, pretty beaches and tons of delicious food. It was really wonderful. I feel so lucky that I was able to string together that many vacation days and head out of the city.





I have such vivid memories of summer in Cape Cod. I have been there every single summer since I was born and hope to continue that tradition for the rest of my years no matter where I might be living at the time. It seems slightly unbelievable that it is almost Labor Day and that summer will be behind us but Cape Cod gave me ten days of gorgeous summer and that is pretty much all this fair skinned lady can take anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tags