April 29, 2010

Marina Abramovic

Have you been to the MOMA lately? Oh wait--do you even live in NYC? Okay, so if you live in NYC and you have some free time this weekend you should head to this exhibit at the MOMA.

This is the artist.

(via MoMA)

I won't say too much about the actual exhibit and all that comes with it except its pretty wild. Very interesting to watch and the hype around it has gotten huge. James filled me in on a Tumblr created about the visitors to this exhibit and just much of an 'experience' it actually is.

If I wasn't at work right now I'd upload a few of my pictures that I took when I was there, but alas I am at work. I am feeling a bit behind on my updates and posts and everything and I'm travelling home to visit with family for the weekend BUT next week--we shall meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tags