March 23, 2010

Day Dreaming

Last year right before graduation James and I had the opportunity to get away for a few days. James' parents have a summer house in Vermont (they have since moved there, to a year round house, permanently) but we were able to sneak up there for a few days in May.

The weather was so beautiful and we sat on the porch swing and drank our tea in the morning. We wandered around the little town and played frisbee in the park.

James collected wood for a few good fires while I discovered my love for puzzles. It was perfect.



We are planning another trip back this summer to visit his family and have a few more relaxing days in the country. Every time I go there I want to move there and buy three horses and raise chickens and plant a garden. I am most certainly a country girl at heart.



(We are also planning another trip for May! More details once I get some finalized..)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tags